Company Switch Highlights
- SKU CSC-0610-P
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, theaters, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- 200A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel
- 60A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Latest version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Basic Company Switch with Posi-Lok™ (or Posi-Lock) receptacle panel ( 60 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has the basics for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel and phase indicator lights. The Company Switch contains a 200A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel mounted on the bottom of the enclosure. Posi-Lok™ is a sequential interlock system that requires the user to connect and disconnect each plug in sequence. Plugs are similar to Series 16 devices, but are provided with a polarizing shield that keys each plug to the correct receptacle. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel systems are frequently used for power distribution to TV trucks, Broadcast trucks, waste water treatment facilities and industrial/dockside applications.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets.
Posi-Lok™ Receptacle Panel 60 Amp Dimensions:
- 24”H. x 18”W. x 6 1/2” D.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
Posi-Lok™ Receptacle Panel 60 Amp Rating:
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 60A.
- UL Listed