Company Switch Highlights
- SKU CSC-4020-CL
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam receptacles
- Color-coded snap-back covers
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Latest version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Basic Company Switch with Series 16 Cam-Lok ( 400 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has the basics for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, receptacles and phase indicator lights. The Series 16 cam-lok devices are designed to provide superior service and durability, even under the most severe operating conditions. The Series 16 receptacles are provided with snap back protective covers, and mounted on the receptacle panel at bottom of the enclosure.This switch is perfect as a electric power distribution box for theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 400 Amp Dimensions:
- 24”H. x 18”W. x 6 1/2” D.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 400 Amp Output:
- (5) Series 16 Cam panel mount color coded receptacles with snap-back protective covers.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 400 Amp Rating:
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 400A.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 400 Amp Listing:
- UL Listed