Company Switch Highlights
- SKU CSC-4010-SC
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam receptacles
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and activates shunt trip whenever a plug is disconnected from a receptacle
- Latest version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Basic Company Switch with Series 16 SafeCam® ( 400 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has the basics for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, receptacles and phase indicator lights. Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles mate with standard Series 16 Cam devices. The SafeCam® System monitors the receptacles, preventing the main circuit breaker from being closed if there is an exposed receptacle. It automatically opens the main circuit breaker if a plug is removed under load. Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles are rated for 400 Amps, color coded, and mounted on the receptacle panel at bottom of the enclosure. The combination of the Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles and the SafeCam® system reduce the risk of injury and liability making them perfect for electric power distribution in locations such as theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers where the general public may be present.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Dimensions:
- 24”H. x 18”W. x 6 1/2” D.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Output:
- (5) Series 16 SafeCam® panel mount color coded receptacles with snap-back protective covers.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
Series 16 SafeCam® 100 Amp Rating:
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 60A.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Listing:
- UL Listed