Company Switch Highlights
- SKU: CSC-2010-SCSP
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles
- Color-coded snap-back covers
- 200A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and activates shunt trip whenever a plug is removed from a receptacle
- Connection chamber for bare-end cables. Door is electrically interlocked with main breaker shunt trip
Company Switch with Series 16 SafeCam® Receptacles and Connection Chamber ( 200 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has become the standard company switch for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, receptacles, a shunt trip protected chamber for direct bus connection and phase indicator lights. A series of grommeted holes for portable cable access to the bus connection chamber is located on the bottom of the enclosure. The Company Switch contains Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles that are color coded, mounted on the bottom of the enclosure. The SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and activates a shunt trip mechanism in the main breaker whenever a plug is disconnected from a receptacles. The bus connection chamber provides safe, direct connection of bare-ended portable cables to copper bus. The access door to the connection chamber is electrically interlocked with the main breaker shunt trip. Opening the connection chamber door will activate the shunt trip and open the main breaker. A positive strain relief for these cables is also provided in the chamber. This company switch is perfect for electric power distribution in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets
- Hinged access door to connection chamber, with lockable handle
- Electrical interlock on door shall activate shunt trip in breaker when door is opened
- Grommeted holes in bottom of enclosure for portable bare-end cable entry.
- 28”H. x 21”W. x 8 3/4” D.
- (5) Series 16 SafeCam® panel mount color coded receptacles with dummy plugs
- (5) dual rated mechanical lugs on copper bus accessible in connection chamber
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 200A.
- 3-pole with shunt trip interlocked with connection chamber door
- UL Listed