Company Switch Highlights:
- SKU: CSC-0610-ISP
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- 60A. IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve receptacle
- Standard power connector for audio/technical application
- 60A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Connection chamber for bare-end cables. Door is electrically interlocked with main breaker shunt trip
Company Switch with IEC309 Pin & Sleeve and Connection Chamber ( 60 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has become the standard company switch for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, receptacles, a shunt trip protected chamber for direct bus connection and phase indicator lights. A series of grommeted holes for portable cable access to the bus connection chamber are located on the bottom of the enclosure. The Company Switch contains an IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve receptacle mounted on the bottom of the enclosure. Pin & Sleeve receptacles conform to the IEC309 international standard for electrical plugs, receptacles and connectors. A connection chamber is provided for safe, direct connection of bare-ended portable cables. The access door to the connection chamber is electrically interlocked with the main breaker shunt trip. Opening the connection chamber door will activate the shunt trip and open the main breaker. A positive strain relief for these cables is also provided in the chamber. This company switch is perfect for audio, technical and motor power distribution applications in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets
- Hinged access door to connection chamber, with lockable handle
- Electrical interlock on door shall activate shunt trip in breaker when door is opened
- Grommeted holes in bottom of enclosure for portable bare-end cable entry.
- 28”H. x 21”W. x 8 3/4” D.
- 60A. IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve
- (5) dual rated mechanical lugs on copper bus accessible in connection chamber
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 60A.
- 3-pole with shunt trip interlocked with connection chamber door
- UL Listed