Company Switch Highlights
- SKU: CSC-4020-CSP
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam receptacles
- Color-coded snap-back covers
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Connection chamber for bare-end cables. Door is electrically interlocked with main breaker shunt trip
Company Switch with Series 16 Cam Receptacles and Connection Chamber ( 400 Amp ). This UL Listed company switch has become the standard company switch for powering portable power distribution loads. It consists of a Type 1 enclosure, main circuit breaker, receptacles, a shunt trip protected chamber for direct bus connection and phase indicator lights. A series of grommeted holes for portable cable access to the bus connection chamber are located on the bottom of the enclosure. The Company Switch contains Series 16 Cam receptacles that are color coded, mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel and provided with snap back protective covers. The series 16 Cam devices are designed to provide superior service and durability, even under the most severe operating conditions. The bus connection chamber provides safe, direct connection of bare-ended portable cables to copper bus. The access door to the connection chamber is electrically interlocked with the main breaker shunt trip. Opening the connection chamber door will activate the shunt trip and open the main breaker. A positive strain relief for these cables is also provided in the chamber. This company switch is perfect for electric power distribution in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets
- Hinged access door to connection chamber, with lockable handle
- Electrical interlock on door shall activate shunt trip in breaker when door is opened
- 28”H. x 18”W. x 6 1/2” D.
- (5) Series 16 Cam panel mount color coded receptacles with snap-back protective covers
- (5) dual rated mechanical lugs on copper bus accessible in connection chamber
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 400A.
- 3-pole with shunt trip interlocked with connection chamber door
- UL Listed