Generator Connection Box Highlights
- Provides a safe means to connect portable generator cable to facility
- Series 16 Cam inlets
- Outdoor rated Type 3R enclosure
- Hinged door on bottom for portable cable access to Type 3R enclosure
Generation Connection Box with Series 16 Cam Inlets ( 1000 – 1200 Amp ). This outdoor rated Generator Connection Box contains “series 16 cam devices” for portable cable connection to the facility or facility switches. These connectors are standard, inexpensive and familiar to generator operators. Portable cable entry into the enclosure is through a secure hinged door on the bottom of the enclosure. Series 16 cam inlets are mounted on a dead-front panel inside the Type 3R enclosure and provide a method for safe connection of portable cables by qualified personnel. The front door can be secured with a padlock for added security.
These Generator Connection, or Tap Boxes, are designed for use in waste water treatment facilities, community centers, gas stations, hospitals, fire / police stations and other facilities requiring portable power during utility outages.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
- 30”H. x 24”W. x 13” D.
Available Voltage Ratings:
- 120V. – 1Ø, 2W+G
- 120/240V. – 1Ø, 3W+G
- 120/208V. – 3Ø, 4W+G
- 208V. – 3Ø, 3W+G
- 277/480V. – 3Ø, 4W+G
- 480V. – 3Ø, 3W+G
Available Ampacity Ratings:
- (3) sets of Series 16 Cam panel mount color coded inlets with snap-back protective covers.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- UL Listed