Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- 200A. posi-lok&® receptacle panel
- Sequential interlocking type of receptacle panel
- 60A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Outdoor rated Type 3R enclosures
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with Posi-Lok™ Receptacle Panel ( 60 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains a main circuit breaker, a 200A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel and indicator lights. Posi-Lok™ is a sequential interlock system that requires the user to connect and disconnect each plug in sequence. Plugs are similar to Series 16 devices, but are provided with a polarizing shield that keys each plug to the correct receptacle. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel systems are frequently used for power distribution to TV trucks, Broadcast trucks, waste water treatment facilities and industrial/dockside applications.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
- 36”H. x 24”W. x 8” D.
- 200 Amp Posi-Lok® receptacle panel.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 60A.
- UL Listed