Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam receptacles
- Color-coded snap-back covers
- 200A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with Series 16 Cam Receptacles ( 200 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains Series 16 Cam receptacles that are color coded, mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel and provided with snap back protective covers. The series 16 Cam devices are designed to provide superior service and durability, even under the most severe operating conditions. The company switch is perfect for electric power distribution in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 200 Amp Dimensions:
- 36”H. x 24”W. x 8” D.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 200 Amp Output:
- (5) Series 16 Cam panel mount color coded receptacles with snap-back protective covers.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 200 Amp Rating:
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 200A.
Series 16 Cam-Lok 200 Amp Listing:
- UL Listed