Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam receptacles
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and activates shunt trip whenever a plug is disconnected from a receptacle
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with Series 16 SafeCam® Receptacles ( 400 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles that are color coded and mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel. Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles mate with standard Series 16 Cam devices. The SafeCam® System monitors the receptacles, preventing the main circuit breaker from being closed if there is an exposed receptacle. It automatically opens the main circuit breaker if a plug is removed under load. The combination of the Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles and the SafeCam® system reduce the risk of injury and liability making them perfect for electric power distribution in locations such as theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers where the general public may be present.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Dimensions:
- 44”H. x 24”W. x 8” D.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Rating:
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 100A.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Output:
- (6) Series 16 SafeCam® panel mount color coded receptacles with snap-back protective covers.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
Series 16 SafeCam® 400 Amp Listing:
- UL Listed
- Parallel sets of receptacles
- Isolated Ground
- Reverse Neutral / Ground
- 1Ø – 120V., 120/240V.,
- 3Ø – 277/480V., 208V., 480V.
- Digital Meter
- Custom color finish
- Recessed or Pad mounting
- Type 4 or 4X enclosure