Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 SafeCam&® receptacles
- Color-coded snap-back covers
- Dual Neutral ( 200% )
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC containing an integral shunt trip
- SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and ativates shunt trip whenever a plug is disconnected from a receptacles
- Connection chamber for bare-end cables. Door is electrically interlocked with main breaker shunt trip
- Outdoor rated Type 3R enclosure
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with Series 16 SafeCam® Receptacles and Connection Chamber ( 400 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains Series 16 SafeCam® receptacles that are color coded, mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel. The SafeCam® system monitors receptacles and activates a shunt trip mechanism in the main breaker whenever a plug is disconnected from a receptacles. A connection chamber is provided for safe, direct connection of bare-ended portable cables. The access door to the connection chamber is electrically interlocked with the main breaker shunt trip. Opening the connection chamber door will activate the shunt trip and open the main breaker. A positive strain relief for these cables is also provided in the chamber. The company switch is perfect for electric power distribution in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
- 42”H. x 24”W. x 10” D.
- (6) Series 16 SafeCam® panel mount color coded receptacles.
- (6) dual rated mechanical lugs on copper bus accessible in connection chamber.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 400A.
- UL Listed
- Reverse Neutral/Ground
- Parallel sets of receptacles
- Isolated Ground
- 1Ø – 120V., 120/240V.,
- 3Ø – 277/480V., 208V., 480V.
- Digital Meter
- Custom color finish
- Recessed or Pad mounting
- Type 4 or 4X enclosure